This is my first web video. I wanted to show a few worldwide problems such as homelessness, starving children, world poverty, and help make more people aware of the growing hunger problem all over the world.
Making this video was not as hard as I had been anticipating all semester. With a couple helpful websites and iMovie, I was able to put together this video. If I can do it, ANYONE can!
1 comment:
I want to commend you on not just focusing on the starving children in Africa. When we think of famine we automatically stereotype Africans as starving human beings, but you do a good job of pointing out that this is after all a world dilemma by showing children of other races and then of course homelessness in the U.S. We tend to forget about homeless people as suffering from starvation because we blame it on their laziness which is not always the case.
Post a Comment