Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pedigree Helps Promote Dog Adoptions


Kate Walsh, who stars in the show Private Practice helped kick off the fourth Pedigree adoption drive, which just opened in Time Square. The store offers information on dog adoption, allows you to meet available dogs for adoption, and make donations that will be given to shelters all over the country. The Pedigree store helps make people aware of the great amount of dogs that get sent into shelters daily, for no fault of their own.

I think this is a great example of good PR for both Pedigree and Kate Walsh. Pedigree is getting involved with the community and giving back to the dog community. In addition, Kate Walsh uses her status and popularity to help promote a good cause. I think this is a great idea from Pedigree and I hope it helps generate more dog adoptions and raises money for shelters all over the country.

No comments: