Dean's list communication Major seeks job with the opportunity to use social media skills.
Austin, TX -- April 22, 2008
Contact Information:
Kristi Morgan
St. Edward's University
Communication Major/Business Minor
kmorgan211(at)gmail(dot)com
blog: kmorgPRblogging.blogspot.com
- I am graduating May 2008 with a BA in Communication with a focus on PR/Advertising/Media Arts and a minor in Business with a marketing focus.
Summary of Qualifications
- Personable professional with exceptional communication skills
- Experience with social media (blogs, podcasts, and web videos)
- Motivated self-starter who works well independently or as part of a team
- Served as an officer for PRSSA (Public Relations Society of America)
- Goal- oriented professional able to thrive in fast-paced environments
Vice President of Recruitment/Member - PRSSA, St. Edward's University (2007-08) - Assist Community TechKnowledge in executing a new program launch
- Assist in developing a new chapter by recruiting members
- Update and maintain member directory - Organize events and fundraisers
Public Relations Intern, Austin Toros, Austin, Texas Summer 2007
- Organized media lists, equipment, contacts, and camp information
- Assisted in planning and executing events including camp player lists, making post camp calls, sending out brochures and information sheets, and appearing with the mascot - Developed knowledge in sports public relations
Activities and Honors
- PRSSA (Vice President of Recruitment) - COSO member (Communication Society) - St. Edward’s University Women’s Soccer team - St. Edward’s University Soccer Camps - Summer Soccer League - Women’s Soccer Athletic scholarship recipient - St. Edward's University Dean’s List
Media Elements:

Download Podcast:
Find Madeleine
Web Video Concerning World Hunger
About Kristi:
I am a senior at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. I am a communication major and Business minor. I am a member of the St. Edward's University Women's Soccer team and a four-year Dean's List student. If I'm not on the soccer field or in the library, I am probably hanging out with friends and my puppy. I am a very out-going and fun-loving, dedicated, and hard-working person.
Related Links:
Blog: http://www.kmorgprblogging.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment