
So I am making the transition from my prior blog, which was pretty much a school assignment to a blog that incorporates my life and the things that are going on with me. I still have a big passion for PR so I am sure that it will sneak its way into my writing. Since I haven't really posted in like 6 months, I figured changing up the blog would be fun, excited and give me a new project.
If you have never read my blog before thats totally cool because there wasn't much on it before (well besides my postings of course). But since the recent update I have added a few people that I follow and read often. If you are into social media, PR or marketing they are great reads and can be great tools to use as well.
I am currently searching for a PR/Communication career, but I have just kind of, sort of, dont want to jinx anything...settled into a postition with the Attorney Gernerals Office. I am excited about this opportunity its like none other I have ever done and I work with great people. Of course I am starting at the bottom, but there is nothing wrong with that. I hope to be able to move into the public affairs section someday or at least be able to take these skills with me to a firm. But in the meantime I take care of my section, sort of a administrative assistant, but for like 10 different people!! Its great, I am learning a bunch of new skills that I intend to use in the future.
Other than that I will just have to keep you updated as it happens!!
No comments:
Post a Comment